9 days have passed since the campaign to free Monster RPG 2 began. From the first day until today, we've been ahead of the curve, averaging enough per day to make it to the $1,500 goal. Today we dropped a little below the curve. But that doesn't mean we should give up!
Please help put this campaign back on the right track! We need your contributions and we need you to tell more people about this humble cause! If you're on the fence, let me run down some of the benefits you and your friends will get from contributing:
- Everyone will benefit by being able to download and play Monster RPG 2, cost and ad free, on their preferred platform.
- Gamers will benefit by getting alpha/beta/final builds of our ambitious (and awesome) new RPG (with a $5 contribution.)
- Developers will benefit by getting 1 on 1 help in building their own game from the Monster RPG 2 engine (with $10 and up contributions.)
- Fans of Monster RPG 2 will benefit from the swag we're offering (CDs, t-shirts, wallpapers.)
- Our charity will benefit with each Monster RPG 2 CD sold!
And last but not least, my team and I at Nooskewl will benefit by having necessary business costs covered which we'll need in lieu of the lost sales from Monster RPG 2. I will be able to continue developing our new game while giving all of the above benefits to you, our fans.
Thanks for reading, and hopefully sharing this post! Until next time.